Stickability was written by Greg Reid who is a filmmaker, motivational speaker, and bestselling author. In addition, he is an entrepreneur and has been the CEO of several successful companies. The book is one of his ways to assist others in achieiving the ultimate fullfillment of finding and living a life of purpose.
The book is comprised of the following chapters:
- The Three Causes of Failure
- Flexibility is Key
- Relaxed Intensity in Action
- Defining Your Cul-de-Sac Moments
- Above the Line of Super-Credibility
- More Than a Wish
- The Belief of One Person
- Defining Moments
- Blind Faith
- Innovation Through Necessity
- Second Act
The book is inspired by the classic Napolean Hill book, Think and Grow Rich. In fact, the book shows readers how to apply the success principles of this timeless book and make them stick.
Throughout the book, the author shares the results of interviews from numerous business celebrities such as Steve Wozniak, cofounder of Apple; Frank Shankwitz, founder of Make-a-Wish Foundation; and Martin Cooper, inventor of the cell phone.
The author combines his modern wisdom with these interviews to reveal some of the following:
- The importance of flexibility
- The principle of relaxed intensity in action
- Ways to defien and conquer your "cul-de-sac moments"
- Strategies to overcome the ghost of fear
- The importance of insight through necessity
Each chapter inspires the reader to continue to move on with life regardless of the setbacks. By learning from successful business professionals throughout the book, the reader stays engaged.