In fact, the summertime is a great opportunity to build up your existing relationship. At the same, you will be able meet new people in a generally more relaxed time of the year.
Here are seven summer networking tips to remember:
- Invite people to attend with you at summer festivities, happy hours, sporting events, etc. Take the opportunity to meet with othes in a casual envirornment.
- Meet others for lunch on a regular basis. Take the time to set up lunch meetings to get to know people.
- Host your own happy hours. Great opportunity to bring your network together to meet new people.
- Make introductions between those in your network. Constantly try to add value by making strategic introductions.
- Write subjet matter expertise articles. Work on building your brand by writing articles, blog posts, etc. so you let others know about your expertise.
- Be consistent and persistent. Don't let the summer stop you from your regular relationship building activiites.
- Have fun. The summer is a fun time so find creative ways to interact with other people.
What other tips do you have?