EFactor Presents: Got Funding
As an entrepreneur you know that funding is critical. It helps to have some money to your business off the ground or expand it when a great opportunity comes up. Traditional sources are tough in this economy, but all if takes is a little imagination and some expert advice about some of the great new channels for funding now available.
If you are looking for funding, then you have come to the right place and it's time to register! This event will educate entrepreneurs about various funding options for start-ups and small business owners. From angel investing and debt financing, to bootstrapping and small business loans, this not-to-be-missed event will feature experts from each funding niche.
- George Deeb, Managing Partner, Red Rocker Venture Partners (bootstrapping)
- Joe Dwyer, Venture Partner, OCA Ventures (equity funding)
- Corliss Garner, VP Commercial Banking, BMO Harris Bank (debt funding)
- Date: 9/25/12
- Time: 6-9pm
- Location: Catapult Chicago, 321 N. Clark St., Suite 2250, Chicago
- Price: $10 early bird, $15 regular, $20 at door
- Sponsors: EFactor, Catapult Chicago, Money Physicians
For more details and to register, go to http://www.efactor.com/gotfundingchicago