• 13th event in the series – Long-running-event series with a successful track record that has brought hundreds of people together to connect and learn for the past 10 years. This version of the GCNE will focus on how to leverage relationships to start, build and grow a company. And along with the way you'll learn how to increase brand awareness, sales and career success through the art and science of networking.
• Seasoned hosts – Event is co-produced and co-hosted by Lillian Bjorseth and Jason Jacobsohn who are synonymous with relationship building and connecting entrepreneurs and other professionals in the Chicago area. Lillian is a nationally renowned face-to-face networking authority and author of Breakthrough Networking: Building Relationships That Last. Jason is well known in the Chicago area as a “connector” for entrepreneurs, veteran panel facilitator and director of the Founder Institute.
• Successful entrepreneur panel - A panel of successful entrepreneurs will share the vital role that relationships played and continue to in the growth of their businesses and individual well-being. Already confirmed is Gary Rabine, founder and CEO of the Rabine Group, a group of facilities maintenance companies that are leaders in the paving, roofing, snow removal and fuel distribution industries. Also sharing her information is Genevieve Thiers, whose company, Sittercity.com, is America’s first online caregiving service, which has millions of users nationwide and serves hundreds of corporate clients. In addition, we are featuring Thaddeus Wong, co-founder of @properties, the largest independently owned residential real estate brokerage firm in Illinois and one of the 25 largest brokerage firms in the U.S. by sales volume.
• Grow your network – During the event, you will have the chance to network with entrepreneurs and seasoned professionals during our structured and open networking time. Mingle with sponsors that have products and services to assist you and help your business grow. You are guaranteed to meet 10 or more new people with whom who can start to build relationships.
• Enhance your relationship building skills – During the event, you will acquire valuable face-to-face and online networking tips and techniques. You will learn how the right relationships can add immeasurably to your success. In addition, you will gain skills and confidence that you can transfer to other networking opportunities.
For more details about the 5/14 event, go to www.greaterchicagonetworking.com