Relationship building a continous process. Even if you think that you have a great network, you should never stop building. You never know when you will meet someone who can you leverage. Of course, effective relationship building is a two way street so you still need to provide value to others.
Here are five reasons as to why you should also be connecting:
1. Build your best asset - Our relationships are one of our most valuable assets. So, it is very important to constantly building relationships. You never know when they can be handy in your career.
2. Build your brand - Your personal identity is critical for business. The more that you interact with others the better the opportunity to build your brand.
3. Meet key people - When building relationships, you can be very strategic in who you want to meet. Leverage your existing relationships and LinkedIn to get in front of the right people at the right time.
4. Provide value to others - A key element of relationship building is putting others before you. So, you should always be finding wahts to assist others. By doing so, you will build up your value and enhance your relationships.
5. Learn about life - It is fun to meet new people and learn about their lives. It is fascinating getting to know others because you will learn about life in general.
What are other reasons to continously connect?