The holidays are a great time to reflect on the past year. It is a good time to evaluate what happened and what you would like to accomplish in the coming year. Now is the time to think about your relationship building this past year.
What are you thankful for you? Below are some thoughts that may resonate with you.
- Strengthened existing relationships
- Met several new people who are now part of your network
- Found new clients
- Found new partners
- Hosted several successful events
- Built up your personal brand
- Asked to speak at several events
- Launched a blog
- Used social media consistently
- Found a new job
- Got a promotion
- Found capital for your company
- Received several meaningful referrals
- Gave out several meaningful referrals
- Built friendships
- Had fun getting to know people
What else are you thankful for?