For many people, summer is a time to relax, take vacations, and spend a lot of time outdoors. It is important to still focus on building quality relationships during this time of the year. In fact, there are many opportunities during the summer to connect with others.
Below are 10 reasons to build relationships during the summer:
- Get to know people on a personal level
- Have fun at outdoor events
- Spend extra time with others
- Play sports or watch sporting events together
- Host your own parties
- Plan for future business interaction
- Have outside meals or drinks together
- Make more introductions or referrals
- Connect with more people on LinkedIn
- Enjoy getting to know others
What other reasons can you think of?