The Founder Institute Chicago's Fall 2015 Semester is now accepting applications at www.fi.co/join. The early bird application is August 9, 2015.
Below are some of the top reasons to apply for this program:
- World’s Largest Entrepreneur Training and Startup Launch Program - Become part of the world's largest global startup network with the assistance of our company-building curriculum, expert feedback, and peer support. The Founder Institute has graduated 1,550 companies and 1,700 founders across 100+ cities and six continents.
- Anybody Can Apply - Anybody who is passionate about building a technology company is welcome to apply: idea or no idea, full-time job or unemployed, young or old, male or female, experienced in business or straight out of school. We also support a wide range of technology industries: including digital media, software, biotech, cleantech, ecommerce, advertising, consumer electronics, and more.
- Keep Your Day Job - Through a part-time four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while still keeping their day job.
- Graduate Liquidity Pool - Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating local, teamwork-based ecosystems where great new businesses can flourish.
- Service Provider Discounts - We leverage our global scale to secure free and discounted services from leading law firms, hosting companies, technology providers, and over 100 other vendors.
- Fellowships - The Founder Institute offers a number of different Fellowships, providing opportunity for promising founders to launch a company in our startup program, free of charge. The Founder Institute Chicago includes fellowships for female, veteran, and latino entrepreneurs. You can find more details at http://fi.co/fellowships#.
- Prestige - The growing success of Graduates, combined with the difficulty in completing the program and the credibility of the Mentors, make graduation a prestigious accomplishment to help you secure investment, close partnership deals, find co-founders, and ultimately build a meaningful and enduring business.