It can be easy to get lost in the crowd. We are part of multiple networks you can easily be forgotten. In order to leverage the power of your network, you should find ways to stand out. Below are 10 ways to help you stand out in your network:
- Consistently add value by sending relevant articles, events, etc. to specific people that may find this information relevant.
- Host your own events so you can invite your network.
- Brand youself with a blog, website, or industry articles.
- Find multiple ways to communicate such as email, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Make connections on a regular basis.
- Meet people for coffee or lunch on a regular basis.
- Find ways to get others involved in events, meetings, etc.
- Be approachable when others come to you for guidance.
- Be a giver and help whenever you can.
- Be positive and enjoyable to be around.
What other ways can you stand out in your network?