As an entrepreneur, you know that funding is critical. It helps to have some money to get your business off the ground or expand when it when a great opportunity comes up. Traditional sources are tough in this economy, but all it takes is a little imagination and some expert advice about some of the great new channels for funding now available.
If you are looking for funding, then you have come to the right place and it's time to register. This event will educate entrepreneurs about various funding options for start-ups and small business owners. From angel investing and debt financing, to bootstrapping and small business loans, this not-to-be-missed event will feature experts from each funding niche.
- George Deeb, Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners (bootstrapping)
- Joe Dwyer, Venture Partner, OCA Ventures (equity funding)
- Corliss Garner, VP Commercial Banking, BMO Harris Bank (debt funding)
- Denise Ching, Associate Director, IL Small Business Development Center, UIC (alternative funding)
- Date: 9/25/12
- Time: 6-9pm
- Location: Catapult Chicago, 321 N. Clark St, Suite 2250, Chicago
- Price: $15 regular, $20 at door
- Sponsors: EFactor, Catapult Chicago
For more details and to register, go to www.efactor.com.