In order to build long term relationships with those in your network, you need to spend time nurturing your relationships. You need to stay relevant and visible. If you are effective, then you will reap the long term rewards.
Below are ten reasons as to why you should spend the time and effort nurturing your network:
1. You will receive introductions and business referrals
2. You will be seen as an expert in your field
3. People will find value in staying connected with you
4. New opportunities will come your way
5. You will feel good about the value you are providing to others
6. You will be building one of your greatest assets – your network
7. You will have others to call upon in time of need
8. You may find strategic partners, employees, or investors
9. People will seek you out
10. You will have fun finding creative ways to stay relevant
What other reasons can you think of?