Kiss That Frog! was written by Brian Tracy and Christina Tracy Stein. Brian is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International. He is a sought after speaker who addresses more than 250,000 per year. In addition, he is the bestselling author of more than fifty books. Christina is a psychotherapist who helps her clients to create more fulfilling relationships, develop ways to handle stress and anxiety, and find greater enjoyment and satisfaction in life.
The book is broken up into the following chapters:
- Seven Truths About You
- Imagine Your Handsome Prince
- Look Your Frog in the Face
- Clear the Pond of Ugly Frog
- Drain the Swamp
- Change the Water in Your Pond
- Look for Beauty in Frogs
- Leap Forward Confidently
- Kiss Your Ugly Frogs Good-bye
- Expect the Best of Your Frog
- Let Go of Those Painful Frogs
- Seven Keys to a Positive Personality
Just like the fairy tale with the lonely princess and the frog, many of us have obstacles that stop us from realizing our dreams. The book discusses how our negative thoughts, emotions, and attitudes can hinder us from achieving our dreams.
The authors provide practical and proven strategies to help you turn your negative frogs into positive princes. They do a great job explaining the core concepts with the frog analogy.
In this book, you will be able to:
- Find the root causes of negativity
- Discover mental obstacles
- Transform mental obstacles into stepping-stones to achieve greater potential
- Change your mindset to find something good in everyone and every experience
If you want to learn about a new way of thinking about life, then this book may be a worthwhile read. Many of the principles taught in this book can be used immediately to change your life.