Below is information about another event for EFactor that is targeted for entrepreneurs.
EFactor Workshop Presents: How to Create a Social Media Strategy
Date: October 4, 2011
Location: 200 W. Adams, Suite 2725, Chicago
More Information / RSVP: http://tinyurl.com/3ev6gdg
This 1 day workshop presented by Biztegra explores how social media presents a tremendous opportunity for your business. Cutting through all the hype, it focuses on how to create a true social media program in a pragmatic, straightforward way, in a process that has been used many times for many organizations. Using this process, and understanding how it all fits together, you will be able to grow your business.
By the end of the workshop, you will understand:
- Where social media fits within the overall marketing framework
- What the different categories of social media are
- The process of creating a social media program
- How to integrate the different platforms into a cohesive program
- The link between social media and great Search Engine Optimization
- How each platform (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter – and many more) should be used to create a cohesive strategy that drives your business.