The book is broken up into the following chapters:Chapter 1: My Story
Chapter 2: What Are the Benefits?
Chapter 3: What Type of Person Do You Need to Be?
Chapter 4: Letting Go
Chapter 5: Where to Start
Chapter 6: Good Advice
Chapter 7: Things to Consider
Chapter 8: Things to Remember
Each chapter takes you through a self-evaluation process that will help you determine if self-employment is for you. The author does a great job of bringing in her own story throughout the book so you can learn what decisions she made and actions she took. Sara is a big believer in doing what you are passionate about and working around your lifestyle. As evidenced in the book, she is a much happier person and has time to enjoy life more.By reading this book, you will learn the following:
- What type of person is best suited for self-employment
- Benefits to being self-employed
- Inspirational stories and advice from other successful people who have struck out on their own
- What physical and emotional things you need to let go of first
- Where you should start in your quest for self-employment
- What resources will help you make the most of your journey
If you have been thinking about leaving Corporate America and going out on your own, then No Limits: How I escaped the clutches of Corporate America to live the Self-employed life of my dreams may be provide enough inspiration for you to finally jump off the cliff. You only live once so make sure that you fulfill your dreams and live a happy life.