Scott Spanbauer of Resellernews has written an interesting article, The top-10 social networking annoyances. Here is the list that he put together:
10. MySpace Kitsch
9. The Worms Crawl In
8. LinkedIn Is UpTight
7. Mobile Social Networking Still Kinda Weak
6. Ning: Too Much Porn
5. Do I Know You?
4. Thanks for the Add! Here's Some Spam
3. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Too Hard)
2. Zombies, Pirates, and Other Pointless Facebook Applications
1. Multiple Social Network Syndrome (MSNS)
Make sure to read the entire article, The top-10 social networking annoyances, to get more details on each of these annoyances.
If you like this blog post, then subscribe to RSS feed or via email.