The article, Time to Begin Nurturing That Ol' Gals Network, discusses how yong women can advance their careers through good old fashioned networking. The following questions are answered:
1. What do you recommend most as a career strategy for women starting out?
2. How should they network?
3. Men keep it casual like that, right?
4. What should young women not do?
5. What other things tend to get in women's way?
6. What will make people take notice of you?
7. Do women you work with feel that it's harder to get ahead than it is for men?
8. What happens when you encounter bias against you because you're a woman?
Make sure to read the entire article so you can read the answers to the above questions.